Team Challenge Informationclick here to register
We are pleased to again offer the Team Challenge with the 2017 Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon. This is an exciting way to show your organization’s true Festival spirit. Come represent your organization and compete to display the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon Team Challenge Trophy.
You will not only compete for an accumulated time; each team member is also eligible for an individual time and awards! Get all the “Perks” associated with an individual entry – Official T-shirt, finisher’s medal, poster, and more!
Rules & Guidelines
- All members on the Team Challenge entry must be at least 12 years of age as of race day, April 30, 2016.
- All Team members must be registered at the time the Team registers (NOTE: Team Challenge participants do not fill out individual entry forms).
- Each Team must have at least three (3) but no more than five (5) members.
- At least three (3) members of the Team must participate and each must complete the miniMarathon.
- Participants competing in the Corporate Division of the Team Challenge MUST be employees of the company they are representing.
- Employment must be verifiable or the Team will be disqualified.
- All other groups or clubs may compete in the Open Division of the Team Challenge
- Team Challenge results are computed by accumulating a Team’s four (4) fastest out of a possible five (5) finish times. Team with the fasted accumulated time in each division (Corporate and Open) will be declared the winner.
- The top three Teams in each division will receive awards.
miniMarathon Team Challenge Entry Fees
3 Person Entry Fee: $375
4 Person Entry Fee: $475
5 Person Entry Fee: $575