Race Day Instructions
Everything You Need to Know For Race Day!
Arrive no more than 10-15 minuutes before your Corral Start Time, on the day of the Race you selected. Wondering about your Corral Time? Find those times HERE.
BRING WITH YOU:
- Refillable Water Bottle or Water Pack
- Any nutrition or electrolytes you will need along the route
- Disposable layers and ear warmers – dress for windy weather
- Race Bib
- QR Code at the Bottom of your Email (on your phone or printed out)
- Also Recommended – Make sure your phone is fully charged!
STARTING & FINISH LINES will be at Lynn Family Stadium (Home of Louisville City FC and Racing Louisville FC).
PARKING: There will be lots of free street Parking around the stadium, or you can park in the stadium lot for a $10 fee. The best parking will be in the Gold and Gray lots as they will allow you easy access to the start line area.
- Wear your bib number on the front of your shirt. Pin all four corners to your shirt. Pins are distributed at the Race Expo & Packet Pick-up.
- Download the RaceJoy App for FREE and follow the prompts to track your Virtual or In-Person Race, get live updates along the course, and listen to cheers from your family and friends during your race.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT COURSE HERE.
- Runners will receive their Finisher’s Medal after crossing the finish line
- There will be no gathering or spectators at the Finish Line to ensure social distancing guidelines are being followed
MarathonFoto will have photographers out at the Finish Line & along the Course.
- Be on the Lookout for an email from MarathonFoto with Photo Package details and a special offer the week before the race
- You’ll also receive an email link to your photos for purchase following your race
Finish Line Engravers will be engraving medals at the Finish Line area after your race.
- Will be at the finish line Thurs.-Sat.
- Engraving options include:
- $20 Name & Time
- $25 Name, Time & Custom message
For Those Who Need Day-Of Packet Pick-Up:
For out-of-town runners and those who need it, there will be morning-of packet pickup this year only. Please plan to get there 30 minutes before, and head to the Race Day Check-in tent near the Starting Line (along Cabel Street).
There you can collect your bib, official shirt, and swag bag prior to racing. Please bring the QR code found at the bottom of any of your April RunSignUp emails.
IF YOUR HOTEL DID NOT HAVE YOUR PACKET, you may utilize the above option to pick up it up before your race in the morning.
*Virtual Race Packets will be mailed the week of 4/26/21