Your friends and family can now follow you as you run the 2016 Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon/miniMarathon presented by Walmart & Humana. With race day tracking, messages will be sent out via Facebook, Twitter, email and text as you reach certain checkpoints on the course! Please follow these step-by-step instructions to register:
- If you have an XACT Runner Tracking Account already, to track a runner, including yourself, please enter your User Name and Password, followed by clicking Log In.
- If you don’t not have an XACT Runner Tracking Account please create one by providing your first name, last name, email, user name and password, followed by clicking register.
- Once you are signed in, please type the name of the runner you would like to track. If the runner that you are searching for is registered, their name will appear, but PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU CLICK SEARCH.
- Next, click on the available icon for runner tracking options.
- You have the option of tracking someone via phone, email, Facebook or Twitter. Once you have submitted your mobile device number, a confirmation will be sent in the form of a text message.