Runner TrackingDOWNLOAD RACEJOY APP
Free Live Tracking and Progress Alerts on Race Day!
Runners and spectators can use the app for the Derby Festival mini & Marathon for FREE with registration in our race (normally a 99 cents upgrade fee for both the participant and spectator).
- GPS Progress Alerts – Receive GPS-based progress alerts at mile points on the course for current pace and estimated finish time.
- Post to your Facebook and Twitter walls.
- Have friends and family track your performance.
- Live GPS Tracking – Supporting spectators can track your blue dot moving along the course from home or at the race site.
- NearMe proximity alerts notify spectators when you are drawing near.
- Find each other using RaceJoy’s MeetUp tool.
- Send-a-Cheer – Receive fun, motivational audio cheers from your supporting fans. Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time.
*NOTE: Participant must carry a smart phone & no official race timing information is provided for our race in RaceJoy.
Don’t want to download the app? Not to worry, you can also find Race Results by going to Xact Race Results.