Runner Trackingclick here to sign up for runner tracking
Free Live Tracking and Progress Alerts on Race Day!
Make sure you download the RaceJoy mobile app for live phone tracking at the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon and Marathon.
Carry your phone and use RaceJoy to add to your race experience with these key features:
- GPS Progress Alerts – Receive GPS-based progress alerts at mile points on the course for current pace and estimated finish time.
- Post to your Facebook and Twitter walls.
- Have friends and family track your performance.
- Live GPS Tracking – Supporting spectators can track your blue dot moving along the course from home or at the race site.
- NearMe proximity alerts notify spectators when you are drawing near.
- Find each other using RaceJoy’s MeetUp tool.
- Send-a-Cheer – Receive fun, motivational audio cheers from your supporting fans. Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time.
The Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon and Marathon is sponsoring RaceJoy to provide participants and spectators these features for free (normally a 99 cents upgrade fee for both the participant and spectator).
– Participant must carry phone
– No official race timing information is provided for this race in RaceJoy